Montclair Fourth Ward Councilman David Cummings will host a community meeting Wednesday, March 16 from 7-9 p.m. at the Charles H. Bullock School Library, 55 Washington Street.
All residents are welcome.
“At a time when the current environment allows us to come together, this will be an opportunity for the community to hear from me, and also ask questions directly to the people behind the development and other projects that will impact the township in the near future and beyond,” Cummings said. “I look forward to hearing from citizens and continuing this type of dialogue on an ongoing basis.”
The meeting agenda includes:
- Sonya Ward of H2M Architects and Engineers will be presenting for the meeting to help explain the contamination issue at 399 Orange Road.
- BDP Holdings’ David Placek will be on hand for an update at Lackawanna Plaza.
- Debra Kagan from North Jersey Bike and Walk Coalition will be available to discuss the Essex Hudson Greenway.
- Commissioner Brendan Gill will be on hand to discuss electoral boundaries.
- An update will be presented on Nishuane, Glenfield and Essex parks
- Rent control status.
The meeting will be recorded and available on TV-34. For questions, contact Cummings at [email protected]