Join the project team for a community meeting to learn about the N. Ohio Street Safety Project. Since our last meeting, county transportation staff have reviewed your feedback and made adjustments to the concept design to reflect that feedback along with other key project information.
This project will realign three intersections and a short trail connection to reduce pedestrian crossing distances, improve trail access, add ADA-compliant pedestrian ramps, and make these intersections clearer and easier to use for everyone. those who move in this residential area.
Based on public feedback, this project has been expanded to include the intersection of 12th Rd N and 11th Rd N, as well as an updated trail connection to N. 4 Mile Run Drive.
During this meeting, you will:
- Learn more about the feedback we received during public engagement last summer
- Find out how your feedback was incorporated into the revised conceptual design
- Ask questions about revised designs
- Get the updated project schedule and next steps
Visit the project page
Join the meeting
- Tuesday, March 22, 2022 | 19:00 – 20:00