OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Nikki Nice, Oklahoma City Ward 7 city councilor, will host a community meeting to discuss ongoing development projects in northeast Oklahoma City.
The meeting will be held from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, October 26 at the Douglass Auditorium, 600 N. High Ave.
“An astonishing amount of development is either planned or underway throughout the northeastern area of OKC,” Nice said. “This is an opportunity for residents to get their questions answered, to take responsibility and get involved in the process. “
The following developments will be discussed:
- Land use plan of the innovation district
- Project convergence
- Innovation room
- The Brockway Center and Lyons Mansion
- Study South of 8th Street
- Bijou Theater
- Urban renovation residential property
- Small Business Programs
- Woodson Plaza Page
- Bricktown Hill and the Freedom Center
- Clara Luper Civil Rights Center
Face masks are recommended for both vaccinated and unvaccinated participants.
Suggest a correction